What About Personalized Baby Gifts?
7 superb ideas for personalized baby gifts
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Personalized baby gifts are always very special. Getting personalized baby gifts tells the new parents, and the baby, that you really care.
There are many things that can be made into personalized baby gifts. Generally, anything can be engraved, embroidered, monogrammed, or painted on to make it a personalized baby gift.
Aunt Abby's Superb Ideas for Personalized Baby Gifts:
1. Hand-made items with an inscription that says something like, "Specially made for Shelly by Aunt Michelle" make great personalized baby gifts.
2. Jewelry such as a charm bracelet or locket can be engraved with a special message to make personalized baby gifts and adding the baby's picture to a locket or a picture of the person giving the personalized baby gift makes it even more special.
3. Jewelry stores usually have things like silver piggy banks for babies that can be engraved with the baby's name, birth date, birth weight and length; or with a special message. These make very special personalized baby gifts.
4. Baby quilts can be made into personalized baby gifts using embroidery and are very nice heirloom type keepsakes.
5. Needlepoint can be made to be personalized baby gifts. There are many needlepoint patterns for nursery decorations with special poems or prayers and even some patterns that can be filled in like a birth announcement. Needlepoint can also be used to produce photo mats to be framed around the baby's picture and that is an exceptional personalized baby gift.
6. Wooden furniture or toys such as a cedar chest or a wooden rocking horse can be made into a personalized baby gift by engraving or burning words into the wood.
7. Trinket boxes made from any material that can be inscribed make special personalized baby gifts that are sure to be cherished.